I Feel Nothing | I Am Not Me Anymore...


In the middle of my birthday party, surrounded by friends and yet I feel more isolated than ever. I think its time to revert to the old me. The one that kept to herself. I love my friends, but I am not me anymore. I don’t have that connection to myself I so desperately need.

I feel nothing, but him.
I wish I could let go, but those memories seem to haunt me. I seem to be so willing to let them in.

 ~ copy paste ~


www.paripariputih.com

December 7 2012
2.28 am 


Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

4 comments:

  1. oit ko jangan jdi psiko ley tak

    #ingt balik aku kat kat fb, y jul kate...

    ReplyDelete
  2. mama, meh dengaq lagu kita nyanyi untuk mama :D

    sekat sini
    http://superman-z.blogspot.com/2012/12/sing-me-lullaby.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy besday... hope everything ok... all friends always with u

    ReplyDelete